1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

C711 Battery same as C811?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fixits, Jul 17, 2013.

1. fixits

fixits Lurker

Scoured online to try and find the answer but no luck. I need some replacement batteries for my Commander 4G LTE and cant seem to find any but there are lots of C711 batteries for a steal right now. Probably too good to be true but Im hoping they are the same.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. space wrangler

space wrangler Well-Known Member

They are different.

3. fixits

fixits Lurker

Of course...$7 batteries never happen to me....

Thanks for the quick reply.

4. bestaudioguy

bestaudioguy Well-Known Member

My two year old commando battery flaked out a few weeks ago. Found one on ebay for $7 w/free shipping! Took two weeks from China but it works and will hold me til the end of Aug when I'm due to upgrade!

5. RealtyPro7

RealtyPro7 Newbie

You may have already found some standard spares, but the extended life battery from Verizon with the discount seems like the best way to go on the C811. That would give you two good batteries and both size back covers. Thru CCMACCESSORIES on Amazon I was able to grab actual Casio brand C711 batteries for $10 with free shipping and they showed up in 2 days. Not sure how many you need, but if they offer the C811 standard or extended battery soon, you might be able to stock up on either one.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c...ypeId=14809&accessoryId=62012&initialPhoneId=

cjfowler likes this.

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews