1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

C811 No Data On T-Mobile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kasper83706, Jan 25, 2015.

1. kasper83706

kasper83706 Lurker

I switched my Verizon C811 to T-Mobile. I can send and receive calls and text, but no data. If i go to the APN menu it is blank. The phone is rooted and i have found app files that say hidden feature menu and hidden program menu. when i try to install them it says "X app not installing". Can any one help me add T-Mobile to my APN? Will one of the hidden menus open the APN?

2. rjglenn

rjglenn Android Enthusiast

There was a post on the old forum with detailed instructions to add an APN. I did it for Net10 and it worked flawlessly. I have no idea where that thread went and the search feature of this new version is terrible. Anyhow, if you can figure out how to get the search to work you will want to search for straightalk.

3. kasper83706

kasper83706 Lurker

i have searched and found everything from changing bit in system files to loading simcard apps. nothing has worked. still no data (can make and receive calls). Is there a way to add a new APN or open my hidden minus.

4. rjglenn

rjglenn Android Enthusiast

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews