1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cabin In The Woods

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by Vinsanity93, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Android Enthusiast

Just saw it and it is literally impossible to explain unless you go see the movie lol. The movie had me saying WTF more times than I think I've ever said in my life, but don't let that stop you from watching it. Overall I think it was a good movie and I would recommend seeing it, just know you will get mindfu*ked hard. This movie is so unpredictable, looks original too, and thats probably why I like it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sleedeane

sleedeane Android Expert

The trailer looks freeggin' weird

3. as439726

as439726 Android Enthusiast

This movie is completely different than the preview. That said, it was really good.

4. Bren S.

Bren S. Android Expert

I did not like this movie at all....honestly I have no idea how so many people liked it.

5. TTGSteve

TTGSteve Newbie

I'd like to check it out, but I was a little late making it to the theaters to see it. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD or BluRay. I heard so much about it and hadn't even watched the trailer to it. When I watched the trailer, I was surprised, because it honestly doesn't look that impressive. I guess I'll have to withhold judgment until I see it.

6. UrsusVIIILXXXVII

UrsusVIIILXXXVII Android Enthusiast

I think the movie is perfect for horror fans. There's references to so many classic horror movies. It's true some of the previews did a lousy job describing the movie. It really just turns the cabin horror movie, or even the horror genre, on it's head. As a horror fan I found the movie enjoyable.