1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calculator can't be found on Apps?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shakespeare0905, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Shakespeare0905

Hi all,

Can i check if you all are able to see the calculator on the apps screen? I can't seem to find it but it will show when i use the S finder to locate calculator.:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BonJoviGirl

BonJoviGirl Member

It's with tools

3. Shakespeare0905

Thanks. For Singapore Version, i manage to find it under "Samsung" folder in apps.

4. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

I hate the folders in the apps list. Can never find what I want. Wish u could empty those folders

5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

When I'm using Nova Prime as my launcher calculator is right there in my app drawer. When I switch to Touchwiz I have to hunt for it in the Samsung apps folder on my US T-mobile version too.

6. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Android Expert

I hated it too. You can drag the apps out of the folders one at a time and drop them in the app drawer. I did that for the ones I used the most, and had the most trouble finding.

As also mentioned, if you install a launcher like Nova or Nova Prime it makes the folders disappear from the start. I created a new folder and dropped all of the junk I never use but don't want to remove back in it to keep the app drawer under 3 pages. It works great.

7. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

The folders idea is nice in the app tray, but they really should let people know how they properly work and what they store in them because sometimes you can forget and even forget that you can open those folders.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews