1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

calendar Agenda?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ivan1670, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Ivan1670

Ivan1670 Newbie

I was wondering if it's possible to make the Agenda screen of the calendar a home screen. The calendar Widget doesn't show enough information. Or is there a app that will do this?

2. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

You can do this with CalWidget.

3. ceruti82

ceruti82 Member

Try CalWidget. Many sizes to choose from~ small as 2x1 , big as 4x4.
    i really like it. AND its free.. also can try pure calendar. havent used it, but heard its good. that one is paid app

4. Ivan1670

Ivan1670 Newbie

CalWidget is just what I was looking for, Thanks so much!

5. greg72

greg72 Member

I really like Pure Calendar.

6. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it! :D

I really like it as well... and it is free. Can't beat that.

7. VeryApe

VeryApe Well-Known Member

agreed. I had CalWidget first, then I saw Pure. It was like upgrading from Win95 to Windows 7.

8. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

So what does the Pure widget offer that is so cool? Calwidget provides (amongst many other sizes) a 4x2 view of my upcoming events, with updates to remove past events and show additional future events as the day goes on, and tap access directly from the widget to the calendar app.

I assume Pure's widget does those things...what else does it do that makes it worth paying for over the free Calwidget? Thanks...

9. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

Personally, I think it's just a lot better looking - if that matters to you. It looks more like it belongs on the screen.

10. greg72

greg72 Member

Yeah, pretty much the same thing here.

11. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

OK, thanks...I didn't see any big functional differences, so I was wondering. I like the look of Calwidget so I'll stick with it...

12. lemodular

lemodular Well-Known Member

I use Pure as well in a 2x3 config with a transparent background and white text. It looks really nice. One thing to note, Pure Calendar can integrate with Astrid tasks.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews