• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar and conference call pins

ordcavms

Jul 2, 2010
Was wondering if anyone else has figured out a good way to use the calendar/ reminder with conference call numbers and entering the participant codes. I can never remember them as they can be as long as 10 digits. I've tried a few ways, but can't seem to get it to work. I have had to go back to the manual way of writing down the number, prior to calling in. Thanks in advance for your help

I ended up making new contact entries for the conf calls i participate in regularly. First name is :xxxxx conf call. Entered the phone number, added ; (semicolon) between each required entry for pause, include # if needed.

Now instead of trying to dial from the calendar reminder which I could never get to work, I cancel the reminder and use voice dial or phone dial to pull up the contact and go from there. Works ok as long as you remember what you named the contact.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
I ended up making new contact entries for the conf calls i participate in regularly. First name is :xxxxx conf call. Entered the phone number, added ; (semicolon) between each required entry for pause, include # if needed.

Now instead of trying to dial from the calendar reminder which I could never get to work, I cancel the reminder and use voice dial or phone dial to pull up the contact and go from there. Works ok as long as you remember what you named the contact.

Good luck.

thanks, this is very helpful, no more struggling with conference calls anymore, it works nicely:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones