• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar appointments can't be edited

gh268

Lurker
Nov 1, 2011
Hi, fairly new to the fourms, but have been an Android user for a couple of years.

Just upgraded (from EVO) to the Epic 4G Touch. I sync my Exchange calendar through the Active Sync program and my Google Calendar as well. Appointments created on either external calendar push to phone, but they can't be edited on the phone. I've seen others with this problem but haven't seen any real solutions yet.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this?

Thanks,
Gary

So I fixed the calendar issue by wiping phone and setting up account with the primary SMTP (not an alias) and making sure all letters were the correct case. Worked like a charm, all calendar appts are now editable.

And now my contacts won't sync. No matter whether the contact is created in Outlook (Exchange) or on the phone, they won't sync to the other.

Any ideas anyone? Or am I exchanging this phone this weekend?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones