1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calendar for Apex

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rizmack, Aug 18, 2012.

1. rizmack

rizmack Newbie

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good calendar app for the Apex launcher, the widget that I install doesn't show the full monthly view, which is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pothers

Pothers Well-Known Member

I use Android Pro Widgets

3. dennygreen

dennygreen Android Enthusiast

Yeah, sucks that I can't use the touchwiz calendar widget in apex. It's the only other launcher that is as smooth as TW for me and that's one of my few gripes.

4. rizmack

rizmack Newbie

That explains why my friend has a nice widget as they are using Touchwiz :(

5. Rachel A

Rachel A Android Expert

I use Pure Calendar and Grid Calendar on my Nova. Used it for years on LauncherPro and Go Launcher on my Incredible. It was one of the first widgets I slapped on my S3 post rooting.

6. digitig

digitig Lurker

The free version of that doesn't give you the full month view that the OP requested -- or at least, what I assume they mean by that, which is showing the appointments rather than just a tag on the dates that have appointments. Essentially the view that S Planner would give if the widget worked under Apex. I don't know about the paid version.

I'm need that too, but can't find it anywhere, so I'm abandoning Apex -- a fancy user interface is no use if it won't let me use the tools I need. :(

7. patcal

patcal Newbie

I have used jorte for a couple of years. I have Apex & jorte and no problems.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews