1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Calendar Issue - 1st of month

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Incredibledroid, May 4, 2010.

1. Incredibledroid

Incredibledroid New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Has anyone else had an issue adding an event for the 1st of any month on HTC's calendar. I can add an event any other day and it saves it fine but when I try to add an event on the 1st of any month it won't save.
    Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Utah
    I just set up a test event for the 1st of June and it worked fine, so this isn't a universal problem. I set it up in one of my Google calendars, are you using the PC Sync or My Calendar ones?

3. johnperkins21

johnperkins21 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    It let me create one as well.

However, a somewhat similar bug is in the contacts. When I go to set a birthday for one of my contacts, it always shows up one day earlier immediately after entering. I use the little scroll wheel to set the date, then say ok, and it lists one day earlier. I click the Save button and it backs out to the contact and the right day is listed. It's not a huge deal, but a very strange bug. I tried it with the first of the month, and it put it as the last day of the month before.

4. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Utah
    I just tried this with a contact and I have the same issue. Very strange.

5. bentoboxrox

bentoboxrox Member

Mar 18, 2010
    i have birthdays for my contacts, but I can't even see them in the calendar...I've gone through all the settings for the calendar and still can't find anything to show just a birthday. Help?

6. Wrathix

Wrathix Active Member

Mar 23, 2010
    NY
    How about not being able to repeat an event yearly by type of day. IE repeat an event once a year on the first Sunday of December. They have a yearly repeat on 13th of December. Really don't think we should have to get a separate calendar app for this "problem."

7. ricketts0

ricketts0 New Member

May 5, 2010
    This is a problem I've run into with both contacts and calendar. I have a number of repeating events each week and trying to change one is a real hassle because when I click to edit event, it will automatically add a day to the event and will not allow me to change it. Even if I delete the event, nothing changes in the original. Only way I can accurately change my calendar is changing my Google calendar on the web. Hope they fix this soon.