1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calendar issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by No1stunner, Dec 11, 2021.

1. No1stunner

No1stunner Lurker

Hello I am having a weird calendar problem.

I have a galaxy s10+.
    My dad has an iPhone 11.

Everytime I add an event on my phone calendar...the exact same event gets added to my dad's calendar. I looked at his calendar history...and every event I entered on my phone is also on his device. It copies the event name and device.

The only commonality in our phones I can think of is that we both control the same nest thermostat. I believe the next is controlled by my Google account.

I do not have an iCloud logged into any device. I have not had an iPhone in 5+ years. he does not have a Samsung or Google account logged into any device.

What the heck is going on?
    Can someone help me stop this please?
    Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. No1stunner

No1stunner Lurker

Another thing is my calendar updates are also going to my sister's iPhone who lives with me. But when my dad and sister update their calendar, my phone does not get it.

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what calendar app are you and your family using?

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You have some account in common and are storing the events in it. That is by far the most plausible explanation.

So go into your calendar app and look which account one of these entries is associated with.

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews