• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help calendar issues

rrmcpj

Jul 16, 2010
Hello. I have a couple of problems:
1) Some of my google calendars sync and some don't. It seems to be completely random. I have tried to reset the sync-ing for the ones that aren't sync-ing but it didn't help. I reset the syncing via the calendar app's settings and by going into my accounts, then my google account, and resetting my entire calendar from there.
2) I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like there is no easy way to navigate between different months in month display mode. I have only found out how to do this is 2 ways. 1- by tapping on a day from the previous (or next) month while in month mode, then it will go to that day that i tapped and then I would have to change it back into month mode from the day belonging to the previous month and only then will it show the previous month. 2- by swiping into the last day of the previous month via day mode (and then having to put it into month mode again from there). Is there an easier way to navigate between months directly from month mode?

Nevermind about the calendar issue; I realized that I have to swipe vertically as opposed to horizontally which is what I was doing before.

but some of my calendars still are not syncing. Does DX have an option where you can choose how far back your calendars sync? Because I haven't found one, so if it does have this option, maybe that's why some of my calendars (which only had stuff during the winter) are not showing up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones