• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar problems with time

pwfb

Lurker
Jun 13, 2010
Just activated a HTC Incredible yesterday in place of my Blackberry and am having some issues that I am hoping I can get some help with.

A little background first, which may be helpful. Except for the Incredible, I am 100% Mac, including laptop, iPad, etc. I use the paid version of Google (Google Apps for business) for my email, calendar, etc. On my iPad or laptop, I usually enter in appointments into iCal, which syncs with Google Apps calendar flawlessly.

1) No matter what machine I create an appointment on, the Incredible usually shows it as 3 hours later, sometimes even more time than that. I checked the timezones on all my machines, including the Incredible, but no problem that I can see there.

2) I use a Parrot Bluetooth Car Kit (CK3200 Color-LS) and it does not seem to play nice with the Incredible. Is there a way that I can use the BT with the Parrot but NOT have it transfer my contacts? I think that I must have too many contacts in the eyes of the Parrot and it keeps trying to sync, and ultimately freezes and crashes.

Thanks very much in advance for ANY and all help!

...Scott

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones