• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Reminder Snooze

jcommerce

Aug 2, 2010
Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the delay/snooze time on calendar reminders? (I'm not talking about the default time to remind you ahead of an event). For instance, when a reminder goes off, mine currently chimes to remind me every 5 minutes until I dismiss it. I'd like to be able to change it to 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes. Right now, if I'm in a meeting or something and I snooze it, it keeps chiming every 5 minutes and gets annoying to the point where I have to dismiss it. Then I run the risk of forgetting it.

Thanks

I am looking for a solution, and came across this:

Calendar Snooze - Android

Trying it out now, but I think it will do the trick for custom snooze times so you can get a reminder when you want it.

I prefer to have an alarm for routine events one day in advance, and then snooze it until 15 mins before the event. Can't do that on stock Evo, but I think you can do it using calendar snooze

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones