1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calendar reminders all happen at once...after a text is received.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by elobdell, Sep 13, 2011.

1. elobdell

elobdell Newbie

I have not found this issue yet when searching this and other forums (and Google)... My wife's Continuum will deliver a ton of calendar reminders all at once. We finally determined that it happens when a text is received. Not every time, but an incoming txt is the trigger when this happens. It appears to be giving reminder back to when the phone was activated a couple weeks ago! This will become pretty problematic as time passes.

I don't know if there is some kind of app that is causing this--not a lot of apps have been added. She's using the stock calendar. She does have noLED installed, and that's my primary suspect at the moment. I have it disabled and will see what happens. Unfortunately, I don't know how to force it to happen.

I don't believe regular calendar reminders are happening--they bottle up. Other than this, the phone is great compared to the aged Ally that it replaced.

Any hints or suggestions will be welcome!

Samsung Continuum Forum

The Samsung Continuum release date was November 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.4" inch screen, 5MP camera, 336GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and mAh battery.

November 2010
Release Date
Reviews