1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calendar Sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bradley Wein, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Bradley Wein

Bradley Wein Lurker

Can anyone help me?

I installed Google Calendar sync on my PC and it syncs my Outlook calendar to my GMail calendar well.

I cannot however sync either Outlook or Gmail Calendar with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

When I open "Settings"-"Accounts & sync" and then go to my gmail account there are 4 Data and Synchronisation options (all of which are ticked). They are Sync Browser, Sync Contacts, Sync Gmail and Sync Google Photos....NO CALANDER OPTION!!

When I open my Claendar icon and hit the 3 dot button then "Calendars to Display" it is empty.

Can anyone help....please

2. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Android Expert

Did you uninstall the calendar app?

I have 8 items under my gmail sync (i'm using google + also)

Note: the calendar sync is under gmail account

3. Bradley Wein

Bradley Wein Lurker

No I have the calendar app

4. bezerk19

bezerk19 Android Enthusiast

I'm currently using Outlook 2010 with Google Calendar Sync v 0.9.4.1, I just tried making a new appointment using Outlook calendar, right click on the running Google Calendar icon and clicked on Sync. after a few seconds checked my phone, and my appointment was there. Works like a charm. Make sure the Sync Options in Google Calendar sync are configured for "2-way" and also that you set a sync time frequently (or whatever time since you can run a manual sync.)

Bradley Wein likes this.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews