• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Can anyone help me?

I installed Google Calendar sync on my PC and it syncs my Outlook calendar to my GMail calendar well.

I cannot however sync either Outlook or Gmail Calendar with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

When I open "Settings"-"Accounts & sync" and then go to my gmail account there are 4 Data and Synchronisation options (all of which are ticked). They are Sync Browser, Sync Contacts, Sync Gmail and Sync Google Photos....NO CALANDER OPTION!!

When I open my Claendar icon and hit the 3 dot button then "Calendars to Display" it is empty.

Can anyone help....please

Can anyone help me?

I installed Google Calendar sync on my PC and it syncs my Outlook calendar to my GMail calendar well.

I cannot however sync either Outlook or Gmail Calendar with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

When I open "Settings"-"Accounts & sync" and then go to my gmail account there are 4 Data and Synchronisation options (all of which are ticked). They are Sync Browser, Sync Contacts, Sync Gmail and Sync Google Photos....NO CALANDER OPTION!!

When I open my Claendar icon and hit the 3 dot button then "Calendars to Display" it is empty.

Can anyone help....please

I'm currently using Outlook 2010 with Google Calendar Sync v 0.9.4.1, I just tried making a new appointment using Outlook calendar, right click on the running Google Calendar icon and clicked on Sync. after a few seconds checked my phone, and my appointment was there. Works like a charm. Make sure the Sync Options in Google Calendar sync are configured for "2-way" and also that you set a sync time frequently (or whatever time since you can run a manual sync.)

Reactions: Bradley Wein
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones