1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Calendar Synchronization

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Abydos20, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Abydos20

Abydos20 Lurker

Android Version 9.0

I have an issue synchronizing between different calendar accounts (2 Google, 1 Microsoft Outlook). For some time I thought it was the stock app on my LG phone but have since played around with some 3rd party calendar apps and I have the same issue.

Basically, synchronization downstream works fine but when I create an event on my phone it won't synchronize upstream to the 3 accounts.

Now, when I open the event creation form in any of the calendar apps normally it has a default calendar account selected. It's normally called "Phone" or just "Calendar". If I change this default calendar then the upstream sync works but that's no good as I want all 3 calendar accounts to be in sync not just one.

Does anyone have any ideas on what's happening here? Am I doing something obvious that's wrong? If I want all 3 calendars to show the same events then which calendar account should I be selecting in the event creation process?

I've already tried removing accounts then adding them back in and turning autosync off then on again on my device.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG G6 Forum

The LG G6 release date was March 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 821 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

March 2017
Release Date
Reviews