• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar that syncs with Google calendar?

GalaxyS2Kent

Sep 2, 2011
England
I need a calendar on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6, Android version 6.0.1) that will sync with my Google calendar. It used to do it but suddenly refuses.......! I have a Samsung Galaxy S Tab that syncs just fine, but has an older Android version, so I have to think it must be something with the Android version.

I installed an app on my phone called aCalendar+ that picked up the Google calendar when I installed it, but won't sync for any new items, so I'm wondering if I'm missing a setting?

Can anyone please advise me on either setting or a suitable calendar app? Much appreciated.

Are you saying that the stock Google Calendar app doesn't sync?

I find that when people have having calendar problems, it's because they have multiple accounts on the phone and they're viewing the wrong calendar account, or not syncing & displaying the right calendar account, and or not entering events under the right account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones