1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Calendar Widget Recommendations

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aileendq, Jun 29, 2011.

1. aileendq

aileendq Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 6, 2009
    Female
    Boston, MA
    I'm coming from an htc Thunderbolt. Although the phone was utterly unreliable, I *really* liked the calendar widget that imported multiple gmail calendar and gave you an agenda widget you could scroll through.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a similar calendar app that can do this for me?

Thanks! :)

Advertisement

2. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Android Expert
    None

Apr 18, 2010
    San Diego
    I am in the same boat. Coming from the TB and HTC phones in general, I got spoiled with their calendar widget. If you are going to use Go Launcher EX, use their calendar. It's really cool!

If you aren't, or just want to use a third party one in general, give Pure Grid Calendar Widget a try. It's the best alternative to the HTC one in my opinion. It will run you $1.99, but I think it's worth it.

aileendq likes this.
  3. Maelstrom'

Maelstrom' Newbie
    None

Apr 24, 2011
    Physician
    Dallas, TX
    I switched from the Stock Calendar on the Charge to "Jorte" as my calenday app. The dark background on the stock Calendar app just didn't seem to work well. I like the visual appearance of Jorte. And you can import several of your Google calendars and customize.

In terms of calendar *widget* "Smooth Calendar" and "Simple Calendar Widget" seem to work well and are free.

aileendq and blackhorse221 like this.
  4. wendyful

wendyful Lurker
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    is there really no way to change the dark background on the stock calendar app? its so hard to read sometimes.