• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar with easy toggling?

K.P.

May 8, 2010
I'm looking for calendar widget (or app with widget) that will allow me to easily toggle between several different google calendars.

I like the stock HTC calendar widget & app on my Desire, and just having the full calendar widget (with a little coloured triangle on any day with something on) seen here. But I have several different Google calendars (work, partner's work schedule, non-work events, holidays/birthdays, etc) so if I leave them all shown I look too busy every day.

I'd like a calendar widget that lets me toggle the displayed calendars on and off with, say, 2 taps instead of going all through the tree (menu, more, calendars, tickybox, back, back).

Failing that, I'd like another calendar widget that displays in the same month-grid style and can hold the setting to display only my work calendar (while leaving the other widget on the other home screen displaying all google calendars).

I've looked a bit but only see things that don't sync with Google, or only display a week-view, etc.

Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones