• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar won't sync, even 3rd party apps.

zijincheng

Jan 14, 2012
Hi, I'm running stock 2.3 on my HTC Incredible S.

The calendar app won't sync, either to or from my cloud calendar.
3rd party apps are the same. I've tried Jorte, aCalendar etc, and they will pull calendar data on the first time running, but after that it won't sync, either up or down.

I've tried clearing the cache but nothing's happening.

I didn't have this problem when I was running Nik's Jellybean ROM.

Well, I can't speak to any issues you may be having stemming from root access, so I'll do the best I can.

1. Are you signed in using the same Gmail account on both the web and the device?
2. Do other Google services sync OK?
3. Have you gone in to your settings to confirm that the calendar sync isn't disabled?

Upvote 0
Well, I can't speak to any issues you may be having stemming from root access, so I'll do the best I can.

1. Are you signed in using the same Gmail account on both the web and the device?
2. Do other Google services sync OK?
3. Have you gone in to your settings to confirm that the calendar sync isn't disabled?

1. Yes
2. Contacts works fine
3. Yes, calendar sync is enabled

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones