• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar won't sync

II Kings 9:20

Android Enthusiast
Nov 16, 2009
USA
Parts of the calendar won't sync. My Trip It agenda or US holidays won't sync. All other Gcal appointments sync and are listed on the phone as expected. I have all agenda items listed on my Gcal and checked all proper boxes on phone settings.

I even contacted Blik app developer who confirmed what to do in the settings. It seems this is an SF issue.

For travel, Trip It which sends all of my confirmations, flights, rentals, etc. to my calender all of which shows up on Gcal but not on the phone even though the Trip it calendar is checked on the phone settings. Whilst I am new to the SF, I have been an Android user for over a year and none of these issues were present on my D1. Any tips unique to the SF that I am unaware of vis a vis calendars?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones