1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

calendar

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by joe wenner, Dec 26, 2011.

1. joe wenner

joe wenner Lurker

It seems that i lose calendar settings and i can not go back and see what happened 1 year ago. Please help:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining. Note: It's kind of hard assisting you without knowing what Device you have. Anyway, I hope someone in your device's area of discussion might be able to assit you.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays.! ;)

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

Unfortunately, that's the way the Android Calendar works. It will only sync back several weeks based on the date of creation of the appointment, not the actual appointment date itself. I found this which seems to be a viable workaround for tablets. It should work for phones, too.

Let us know how you make out. :D