• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calender invites defaulting from Googemail....

I have just taken receipt of the HTC Desire,running Android 2.1 and i have to say it has completely blown my socks off! Having been a Blackberry user for years, the transition has been extremely pleasant!

But, there is one annoying issue that i am sure can be resolved!?!? I am using the calendar that comes with the phone and i have had to set up a Google Account to access the "Market Icon". I have managed to sync my phone with Outlook using the free app from Google; however when i create an appointment and send an invite, the invite comes from my googlemail account and not my private email domain acount.

This looks very unprofessional and i need to get the calendar to send the invite from mail@mydomain.co.uk, so when they reply it lands in the appropriate inbox.

Can you help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones