1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

calender problem after jellybean installation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sparkycaz2, Jun 27, 2013.

1. sparkycaz2

sparkycaz2 Lurker

Wondering if anyone can help with problem I have. I have a samsung galaxy s2 phone where I had used the calendar option on this phone for last 4 years. Last month the phone updated to Jellybean version 4.1.2 and just now discovered that all my events past and present calendar entries are no longer there. It seems on jellybean version calendar is now called S planner different widget. I did not have the calendar on samsung s2 phone synched to google calendar or account, it was just on the phone but wondering have I now lost everything every entry that was in my calendar, or is there a way of retrieving what was on the phone before jellybean was installed, hoping someone out there can help be much appreciated

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I moved this here so other device owners can give you a hand.:)

3. mervynt

mervynt Lurker

I have a similar problem in that calender sync does not work any more despite it saying "last synced 1 minute ago. The S Planner picked up the history but now does not sync - all the sync settings appear to be correct. I even installed Google Calandar which also does not sync.

4. GS3_user1

GS3_user1 Newbie

Same here - I've experienced a similar problem.

In addition the default in-call volume has gone up dramatically - have you had this problem as well?

I regret updating - my intention was to go forward, not backward

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews