1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call Blocker/Rejector

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by bradlees, Sep 14, 2011.

1. bradlees

bradlees Lurker

Anyone have any real suggestions for a good call blocker? I'll gladly pay for one that actually works. I am having a tough time making any determinations based on reviews in the app market, one says its great, the next says its awful. I will keep trying and adding to my list until I find one that works. Suggestions welcome!

HTC evo shift, gingerbread

Tried:

Extreme Call Blocker(Trial version)- Failed. First call of only number in blackbook rang through, was able to leave voicemail and shut pandora down. Does paid version work? Uninstalled

Mr. Number- let blocked numbers ring at least twice, and any time I touched the screen, would cause the phone to redial the last call made, even when it was still locked, terrible. Uninstalled.

Advanced Call Blocker (wahooka- paid)- Simply did not work, allowed numbers in black list to go through. Uninstalled, money refunded.

Now trying Droid Blocker, shouldn't be long before the collector calls my deadbeat ass.....

Advertisement

2. NorthernNoel

NorthernNoel Member

I'm using root call blocker which works great for me. You do need to be rooted mind.

3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Been using Call Control for a while now. (Its got 4.5 rating last I checked). So far so good. No need for root.