• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call decline issue

5280droid

Oct 20, 2009
Hey everyone,

Just talking on the hero when another call beeped in......screen came up showing who was calling....I hit the Decline button which is supposed to send the call directly to VM..but...it only made the screen go away...I kept getting the beep notification that another call was trying to get through....and then the choppy dial tone hang up signal after the call eventually made it to VM.

Anyone else experience this issue.

STILL LOVE THE PHONE

i have been on sprint for 11 years. the earlier phones just silenced the call which is what has been mentioned here. however the last few phones i have had all send the call to VM... the PRO1, PRO2, Mogul, diamond... BB curve/Tour... i have not had a call come in on the hero but im amazed that this does not send the call to VM. its an HTC phone and the ones prior to it did..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones