• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call History Complaint

hwangster

Lurker
Sep 30, 2009
Hello Everybody, I'm a new Hero user in Taiwan. I have encountered an issue with the Call History the phone provides.

It only provides the date, followed by yesterday, 2 days ago etc. However, I need to know what time I made and received the calls. I know the information is embedded in the phone somewhere but I can't find it.

For example: I receive a call say 3:30pm and I tell my caller I'll arrive in 20 minutes. There is traffic, and I forgot when they called me. The phone will only tell me that they called today which is useless.

second complaint. The phone does not tell me my talk time. Is there an application that tells me the minutes I have compiled as well as the time talked for my last call?

I've tried downloading Exact Call Log. But it gives me this error message:
The Application Exact Call Log (process at.ecl.exactcalllog) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try Again.

Any Advice?

Try this -

Phone > Menu > Call History > To the right of call data which just has the contact called, number and day is an icon which looks like a phone handset and a piece of paper(!?!), click that and you'll get a list of data including the date, time and duration of each time you've called that number.

Hope this makes sense :D

Chegs.

Upvote 0
second complaint. The phone does not tell me my talk time. Is there an application that tells me the minutes I have compiled as well as the time talked for my last call?

I used the call meter application (free in market). Pretty useful app, but have one big weakness. The app calculates the total call time from the call log. But the log is limited to 500 entry, and when you reach this number, the app doesn't give me a correct outcome.

Anyway it's a good application except that weakness.

(If somebody knows a solution, to measure all call time, not only the last 500, i will be very thankful! :) )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones