1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call log after ending a call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by agemme27, Dec 21, 2009.

1. agemme27

agemme27 Member

Not sure if there is a thread for this but after I end a call the screen goes to my call log. is there a way to disable that so it goes back to my home screen?

2. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

There was an app mentioned a few weeks ago, that I believe is actually called "Not Call Log." Somebody was touting it as the greatest Android fix ever; an overstatement for sure, but probably exactly what you're looking for.

3. agemme27

agemme27 Member

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

4. TrevorSky

TrevorSky Newbie

It's nice when I browse the forums, and find a solution to a problem I hadn't actually realized I had until I read about it!

5. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

Ahh, the wonders of the Internet :)

I think I'm going to download this program now, just for the hell of it. It is strange that it defaults to the call log.

6. ldougherty

ldougherty Member

Awesome, I've been looking for the exact same thing.

7. iPhone2Droid

iPhone2Droid Well-Known Member

Alert: current version 1.3.8 (posted to Market in early Dec.) of Not Call Log does NOT always work on the Droid (bug). Previous v 1.3.7 was reliable. Fortunately, I kept a backup of it. Since it's free, PM your email addy if you want that previous version. When I email it as an attachment, you'll be able install via "Preview" within Droid's gmail app. Not *sure* if this is "needed", but I had no problems installing in that manner with freebie tAttachApkInstaller installed.

8. PistolSlap

PistolSlap Newbie

hey are you still able to send me this? not sure, this post was a while ago

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews