• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call log after ending a call

Alert: current version 1.3.8 (posted to Market in early Dec.) of Not Call Log does NOT always work on the Droid (bug). Previous v 1.3.7 was reliable. Fortunately, I kept a backup of it. Since it's free, PM your email addy if you want that previous version. When I email it as an attachment, you'll be able install via "Preview" within Droid's gmail app. Not *sure* if this is "needed", but I had no problems installing in that manner with freebie tAttachApkInstaller installed.

Upvote 0
Alert: current version 1.3.8 (posted to Market in early Dec.) of Not Call Log does NOT always work on the Droid (bug). Previous v 1.3.7 was reliable. Fortunately, I kept a backup of it. Since it's free, PM your email addy if you want that previous version. When I email it as an attachment, you'll be able install via "Preview" within Droid's gmail app. Not *sure* if this is "needed", but I had no problems installing in that manner with freebie tAttachApkInstaller installed.

hey are you still able to send me this? not sure, this post was a while ago

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones