1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Call Log Lock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dntesinfrno, Jul 14, 2010.

1. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Android Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2010
    computer tech
    Virginia
    Anyone know of an app that can lock the call log requiring a password/pin/pattern to view the log?

Advertisement

2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Android Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2010
    Burlington City, NJ
    LOL quit doin shady shit!!!!

3. dntesinfrno

Jun 7, 2010
    computer tech
    Virginia
    Im not doin shady shit, my girlfriend is doing it and deleting my call log to cover her tracks...i want the evidence.

4. Matt_H

Matt_H Newbie

Dec 3, 2009
    Your girlfriend can delete the call log all she wants - all calls, both outgoing and incoming, are logged and viewable online through your Sprint online account.

5. dntesinfrno

Jun 7, 2010
    computer tech
    Virginia
    Good point, didn't even think of that...its been so long since i've actually seen a paper bill haha. Still next time she thinks she's Fing cute and tried and it pops up enter password would satisfy my vindictive side a bit :D.

6. tbag1122

tbag1122 Member

Dec 5, 2009
    shift lead
    wisconsin
    There is an app called "app protector pro". It is a paid app. Don't know for sure if it can lock the call log only though. I have mine set to lock the dialer and contacts, which in turn locks the call log. You can lock any app you want with this. I mainly got it for the market cause when the 4 year old is playing with the phone she'll go to the market and download a paid app. So I find this app to be extremely useful, and maybe it'll help you.

7. dntesinfrno

Jun 7, 2010
    computer tech
    Virginia
    Yea, upon my searching for an app to do this i came across Estrons Security Manager which can lock individual apps as a whole. Thanks for the suggestion :).