• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Is anybody else excited? I know I am. MW2 is great and everything, but it just gets on my nerves sometimes. Due to campers, noob tubes, bad player who kill me by luck, etc.

11-9-10 ;)

I'm very excited about this... been playing MW2 obsessively and ready to make a change. It comes out the same week as my birthday... but then again, so does the sequel to my favorite game OF ALL TIME, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Mmmmm, birthday! :)

PS: I heard bad company was awesome as well, with the realistic physics.

Upvote 0
I loved zombie minigame from WaW, very good side/arcade game. Fun as hell and remind me of the goood old arcade games with zombies in it.

Sure RE is great for zombies as well, but not the same as a minigame/survival mode.

Besides who are you to tell what I like either way imtoomuch :p So stick it up yar arse <3 Haha-. On the other note, the only thing I dont like about the zombie game, unless you buy hardened or prestige one, you will need to pay to get it.

Bad choice of marketing for Activision in my eyes.

Upvote 0
I loved zombie minigame from WaW, very good side/arcade game. Fun as hell and remind me of the goood old arcade games with zombies in it.

Sure RE is great for zombies as well, but not the same as a minigame/survival mode.

Besides who are you to tell what I like either way imtoomuch :p So stick it up yar arse <3 Haha-. On the other note, the only thing I dont like about the zombie game, unless you buy hardened or prestige one, you will need to pay to get it.

Bad choice of marketing for Activision in my eyes.

agreed, zombie minigame was awesome! if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. But if it was "******ed" or whatever you said imtoomuch, then there wouldn't be so many ppl still playing it.

random side note:aiyan, is ur avatar from californication? I love that show lol

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Lets see, COD = fail
Treyarch = fail
xbox live =$50 = fail

No I will not buy this one. I bought wow and hated it, I play mw2 because it's tolerable and frankly cod4 is boring. I'm sorry but they are trying to put too many perks into these games that game play is suffering. Cmon, throwing knifes? Remote control cars? crossbows?

I'm sorry but does no one remember the bugs in wow that took litterally months to fix? No thanks. I guess it's the best game for xbox so you all enjoy it;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones