• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call of Duty Mobile is the best game ever but theirs one thing that makes the game even better....

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

That feature is NO CONTROLLER SUPPORT

Now before you go ahead and give your opinion about this let me explain having no controller support is the best thing activision has done for Call of Duty in years.

Besides the micro transactions this game is very good, and when i say good, its because i hate call of duty with a passion and its not because of the game or developers.

It's the players thats not making it fun for casual player(s) out there...we cannot compare similararities between consoles and mobile version of COD but i can tell you why its better

1). No jitter modders (if you never played COD on console boy you havent endured the pain i have been through to try to give COD my attention, jitter modders are players who mod their controller to be setup as if they press a button the gun will shoot like a bunch of rapid missles coming at you leaving them feeling happy and you being pissed off this is a main reason why no controller support is a good thing on COD Mobile and people who use these mods are forced to play legit instead of cheating).

2). No unfair advantages (with a controller yu have more control of your game and if support was present in COD Mobile users will be OP and wouod ruin the game for everyone, since their is no controller support this means no one has a unfair advantage, unkess you buy weapons that aren't accessible without getting them in supply drops).

These are things that makes the gsme soo good at playing and to be honest as long as activision keeps it this way..ill be happy no matter how much stuff they put behind a pay wall!

I have played cod on my ps4, but not in a very long time..... never played it on a mobile device before. I hate the on screen controllers. Been thinking about getting the Glap controller, but it's $100!!!!
Yeah but they dont support no controllers witch is a good thing they dont because having controllers for a mobile game ruinsnthe gsme for people who dont, even if you buyca theid osrty controller it wont work

Upvote 0

Attachments

• 1_940x.png
    1_940x.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones