• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call of Duty MW2

Going Predator, Harrier, and Pavelow always seems good on paper, but in practice, they cannibalize each other's kills. And who waits for one killstreak to do its thing and then move to the next thing?

Gonna have to go back to the 5/7/11 soon.

I think I like running and gunning bit too much to nowadays, though I'm not sure when I will be able to play x360 next time. My CRT tv here doesn't work with the x360, so will need to grab a new TV here in Canada as well - but I dunno yet if I want to pay for it now or if I'm going to wait some more before I go for that.

But gotta run now, have some errands to do before my class starts up.

Upvote 0
Bleh, MW2? Crap. MW was the best so far, in terms of multiplayer, there was a aspect of challenge in it. With MW2, it felt like it went on forever. Oh you got to 100th prestige, good job!! /sarcasm.

Bf:BC2 was fun....but its not a battlefield game....at all..the last good Battlefield game would have to be Battlefield 2.

I'm as bad as saying Battlefield Vietnam was the last BF game that was overthetop awesome!

I agree with you on ranking in MW2, they could have shorten the span of ranking slightly.

Upvote 0
I'm as bad as saying Battlefield Vietnam was the last BF game that was overthetop awesome!

I agree with you on ranking in MW2, they could have shorten the span of ranking slightly.

OHH! Thats another gem, Im going to have to disagree with you though, my all time fav is Bf1942!

i love this game. bf2 is too slow and you have to rely on your team mates too much.

oh, side note. after reading this thread i realized IM A PRO!

YouTube - typoerror's Channel

Then why are you playing multiplayer? You dont realize the aspect of multiplayer is teamwork right... *sigh* lone wolves these days...

Upvote 0
Then why are you playing multiplayer? You dont realize the aspect of multiplayer is teamwork right... *sigh* lone wolves these days...

i play multi-player because its fun.

teamwork is NOT the aspect of Free For All. which you might have noticed is pretty much all i play if you had actually looked at my videos.

i play a little search & destroy also but 90% of the time i'm a lone wolf.

at least when i lose it my own fault. or lag, damn you lag!

Upvote 0
OHH! Thats another gem, Im going to have to disagree with you though, my all time fav is Bf1942!

Of course, nothing beats El Alamein with battlefield 1942 theme in the background, thats just a legendary map when it comes lan games for me.

Typoerror, keep up the vids with booster justice like sandy ravege. I did pick up some minor errors from you though, you're aim can sometimes be bit off. You probably have noticed it yourself, when you were running around you had your aim bit low compared where certain enemies where coming, so you used a bit longer time picking them.

The other thing I noticed by just one vid is also that you are bit too happy on having your gun on family, try bursting your shots and clinch bit more rather.

But you are far better then me at knifing, way to go there. Overall, lush movie. Make a thread of your own where you post up new vids. :)

Upvote 0
I don't really watch fragmovies since you can't really tell if the player is good or just lucky with the kill. Since it's just a fraction of what happened and not the whole match.

If you're into movies for say MW2, you should take a look at commentaries rather. It's full lenght and uncensored games that follow the full match. Also a great way to really become a better player, since you notice a lot on their gamestyle of what they are doing, how they move and tactics in general.

Like you mention, I'm more of a teamplayer. I hate playing alone, I rather have a team - more fun and much better overall gaming experience that way by far! :)

Upvote 0
I play on Quest 1.2 mb dsl and I'm usually a full 1/2 second behind every one....this game sucks ass when your 1/2 second behind.

I would upgrade but it's all I can get out where I live.

Occasionally when I get frustrated enough I take a controller outside and put some .223's through it. I typically buy a new one about 3 weeks later when I'm bored

Upvote 0
I play on Quest 1.2 mb dsl and I'm usually a full 1/2 second behind every one....this game sucks ass when your 1/2 second behind.

I would upgrade but it's all I can get out where I live.

Occasionally when I get frustrated enough I take a controller outside and put some .223's through it. I typically buy a new one about 3 weeks later when I'm bored
When you have a bad connection and you somehow end up with host, your like invincible tho. Haha.

Upvote 0
When you have a bad connection and you somehow end up with host, your like invincible tho. Haha.

I think they play with the setting for faking host lag. I've had it both ways. I actually got host once about a month ago. I never saw who killed me. I had to watch the kill cam to figure out what was up. After 5-6 deaths I bailed and got paused to transfer game info to another host. I looked and thought WTF.

COD wow and mw2 have been extremely hard to like. I don't have the time or money to play 6 games a month so I try one a year and either like it or don't. It's dam hard to find a good game that a weekend warrior can play and not be on the bottom of the list every game...I will probably let my live membership expire and be done with it.

Upvote 0
I am a moderator on a huge gaming site and I do modded game lobbies for mw2 where you get to tenth prestige in about 2 minutes, you also unlock all your challenges, titles, emblems, gun attachments as well as customize your own leaderboards and pick a clan tag that is prohibited on mw2. You also get colored class names as well as game infections such as see names through walls, bigger uav, turn all semi automatics into fully automatics. I have been doing this service for about 9 months and have serviced over 3 thousand people on the game. for more info on it click on this link below

This is why I quit playing counter strike...and probably mw2

Upvote 0
This is why I quit playing counter strike...and probably mw2

Take that post with a grain of salt, at least PS3 and x360.

Only thing he is true towards is, he can give you 10th prestige and all titles, colored nick name, but rest is rubbish. But I do agree with you, that is a problem when people start using that as service and take say, MS point as payment.

Upvote 0
I wish there was a way to report those people that use crazy symbols in their modified GTs. Who knows what else they modify?

Ever walk in to those games where there's a nuke timer going on set at about thirty minutes and people in there are going 500 and 5? Sometimes the game physics is messed up too and you run super fast and jump super high and then die.

It's what ruins games.

Upvote 0
I've been in a few TDM games where mysteriously every care package was a AC-130. Same with chopper gunner and nuke. I left.

You must be the most unfortunate gamer ever then. I'm still yet to find lobbies like that with that said, yes - I remember care package glitches back then, javelin one and they could twat around on map giving you inf. weapon ammo - but after all those where fixed, i havent seen any MAJOR glitches.

(You all know my hate on certain perk setups, might be the reason why I ain't playing and don't feel like playing)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones