1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call quality / VVM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by acularw, May 20, 2011.

1. acularw

acularw Lurker

I just got the charge and I love it (great screen and love swype for e-mail and mobile hotspot for connecting up my laptop when I don't have wi-fi access).

I am having two problems - one major, one minor:

1. Audio quality during phone calls. The majority of the time, when I am on a phone call, I will hear a pretty disruptive high pitch noise every 5-25sec (like a squeal or possibly some sort of clipping). This seems to happen regardless of whether I am on 4G or 3G networks. Should I try to get a replacement phone or do you think this is more of a network issue? I never had these problems on my Blackberry (albeit did not run on 3G or LTE).

2. Visual voicemail. I have no problem downloading/syncing voicemails to my phone but when I click play it will just sit there. Sounds like this might be a widespread issue but wondering if there is any workaround.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MacGruber

MacGruber Lurker

have you found a resolution for this issue? I am having the same issue with the call quality and I am on my second droid charge. It will even goes as far as dropping the call and then display no service for a couple of minutes.

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews