1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Call quality...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jcsomers001, Feb 16, 2011.

1. jcsomers001

jcsomers001 Lurker

Everyone I talk to keeps asking me to repeat what I just said. Has anyone else had this problem? I can hear everyone great but they are having a hard time hearing me.

Advertisement

2. snilloconator

snilloconator Well-Known Member

Has to be your device. I'm actually getting compliments on the clarity. In fact a friend of mine asked me if I was on a new phone yesterday. Said it was crisp!

jcsomers001 likes this.
  3. No my call quality is excellent its clear and vibrant on both ends. People have told me I sound like im right next to them, talking on a land line

jcsomers001 likes this.
  4. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

Mine has been ok too...

5. Special Edd

Special Edd Newbie

There might be a problem with your phone. My call quality has been very good.

6. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

Just echoing what others have said. Call quality has been excellent.

7. RavenFox

RavenFox Android Enthusiast

So how is the 4G speeds guys? Downloaded anything large using the HSDPA+?

8. Nope because its not backhauled yet and what does this gave to do.with call quality?

9. gtalum

gtalum Well-Known Member

My Inspire call quality is not noticeably different from my iPhone, and both have been very good.

10. aparis99

aparis99 Newbie

what about speakerphone guys? When I use speaker phone people say its hard to hear and that I sound "digitized" or distorted

And have we figured out if the mic on the back by the LED's is for noise cancellation or for picking up voice while on speakerphone

11. Aditi23

Aditi23 Lurker

I have had the same problem. The other person can hardly hear me. Screwed up an interview with Google because of that. :( Just installed a software update. Hope it works fine now.

12. Inspire4

Inspire4 Well-Known Member

I know I may get crap for this but so far in my observation I think my iPhone 4 has much better call quality.

13. Bios

Bios Lurker

I'm having the same problem too.
    I can hear everyone clear but people on the other side have trouble to understand me....Anybody who has already a solution for this problem, or is it the hardware (maybe a new mic.) ?
    And i read that people can turn the noise reduction controll on/ off during a phonecall, i can't find that option anywhere on my phone ?