• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call recording is not not playing

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

Hi I am trying to record a call using automatic call recorder.call get recorded but when I try to play it show 0.0 duration. Even it shows mgs that call is recorded and duration too but when I try to play it want play and show 0 duration. I tried to change the format too.but nothing work ..please someone help me.

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! Hopefully I'll be able to answer your question or point you in the right direction.

Many of the call recording apps are finicky and do not like to work as advertised. What I would recommend doing, if possible, is wipe the cache and data for that app, then try deleting the app and reinstalling it. If that does not work I would try one of the many 3rd party apps available on Google Play. I'm sure that you will find one that works for you.

If you have any more questions regarding your device I invite you to join Android Forums and explore the section for your device. You may not only find answers to other questions you might have, you may also learn new things about your device.

WB7

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones