1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Call recording working on Android 2.2 (froyo)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by -Arturo-, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. -Arturo-

    -Arturo- Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    2
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010

    Jul 8, 2010
    2
    0
    5
    Hello,

    I'm looking for an app. that will allow me to record calls(my voice only) or take voice notes during a call. I've tried a few but it seems neither of them works on android 2.2.
     

    Advertisement

  2. LaCeS OuT

    LaCeS OuT Member
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    74
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010

    Jun 13, 2010
    74
    6
    16
    New York City
    vRecorder. It has OK reviews but works great for me. Able to record phone calls automatically.
     
  3. sitlet

    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    213
    Posts:
    5,867
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010

    Apr 11, 2010
    5,867
    633
    213
    Yep I use vRecorder, works about 90% of the time. The other 10% is either wont record, or stop recording before the call is over.

    This records BOTH sides of the call. I havent seen an app that just records YOUR voice. So, be sure to check with your state's laws about recording. In my state one party has to be notified. But in other states, BOTH parties must notifify.
     

Share This Page

Loading...