1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call & text history on vm.com account

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by catchjeff, Aug 17, 2012.

1. catchjeff

catchjeff Newbie

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a way to erase your call and text history on virginmobile.com when you log int oyour account? Yeah I got a few numbers people texted me from that I do not ever want to hear from and dont want the wife to know. She does not need to be freaked out because I handled the situation.

Any help besides marriage advice would be great and thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bruce777

Bruce777 Newbie

Ha! Hilarious! Naught boy (Sorry I couldn't help replying to this post)

3. catchjeff

catchjeff Newbie

Nonothing like that but it seems it. I have an old friend who was not a very niuce person and my wife hates him and he called and texted a lot and I just dont want to go through the crap I will hear.

But yeah does sound a little bad

4. ShadyBusiness

ShadyBusiness Member

I don't know if you can erase it, but I'm pretty sure you can change your password so she can't access your history.

However its worth a shot to call VM and ask if they can delete it.

5. catchjeff

catchjeff Newbie

Wow just looked at my text history and it is empty. I guess it's because I use go SMS and disable my stock messaging service it does not register. I wonder if it does the same thing with go dialer.

6. aurora40

aurora40 Android Enthusiast

This would also be useful for anyone who sells their grandfathered plan. I could not figure out a way to delete the call/text history when I did that.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews