1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Call times for missed calls?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Turk 182, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Turk 182

Turk 182 Active Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Is there not a way to show the time of the missed calls? Or am I totally blanking and not seeing it?

Advertisement

2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida

Phone/menu/call history/then touch the little phone icon at the far right side of the call with the red ! It will show date, time, and duration.

3. Turk 182

Turk 182 Active Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Thanks...but is there a way to show the call time in the call log when you hit either of the phone buttons? Seems like a lot of jumps to get the call time. I'm not sure it is possible.

4. cc82

cc82 Active Member

Dec 6, 2009
    yea I've found this to be a little annoying, having to go through so many menus to see call times. I use my phone for work, and occasionally need to go back and see when i was on a certain call. My old dumbphone listed time right when you pressed the phone button, but no such luck w/ the Hero. Oh well

It is nice though when you go to the Call History menu and click on the little phone icon on the right of a listed call, it brings up a list of all calls to/from that person, w/ date, time & duration.

5. animrod

animrod Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Mine doesn't actually give a date... just how many days ago the call was made, received or missed. Is there a way to change this to an actual date?

6. cc82

cc82 Active Member

Dec 6, 2009
    It looks like it gives a date if the call was more than a week ago... it would be nice if you can see the date though for all calls instead of just the # of days ago.

7. oalvarez

oalvarez Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    California, USA
Tags: