• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call Waiting And Bluetooth

cardman827

Lurker
Mar 16, 2010
Hello All,

I'm hoping someone could test this out for me because Verizon and Motorola seem to have no record of this happening. While using either a bluetooth headset or my alpine bluetooth headunit, there is no way to answer a call waiting call. The screen flashes for a second that a call is coming in but then that disappears and pushing the touch screen does nothing or hitting the menu key does nothing.

While not on a bluetooth device it works fine the second call comes in you see who it is and you can choose to answer or ignore. This happened to me while on a droid 2 and a droid x so I am ruling out the phone and would like to rule out my 2 bluetooth devices as well and say it is a android or motorola issue? I hope I am explaining the problem clearly enough. Thanks....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones