1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Call Waiting issue on the Evo? Cant close call on "Hold"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jacker7, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Jacker7

Jacker7 New Member

May 14, 2010
    I am sure I am not the only one with this issue, but it is frustrating.

So, I get another call while I am on the phone. Go to answer the other call...let them know I will call them back later...other caller hangs up and then the call just hangs there in dead air. So now both of my lines are occupied while I am only talking to 1 person.

PLEASE let me know if there is a fix to this issue because it is a big deal for me. If there is no fix I might have to return the EVO for another phone honestly, its essential for my line of work.

Advertisement

2. tardmobile

tardmobile Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    MSFT GHD
    FWIW I have successfully gone back and forth between calls on hold and disconnected successfully.
    Does this happen consistently? I get a lot of calls at work where the other person hangs up and the call just sits there in limbo until I hang it up (except when it happens here it's a blessing because that's more time I don't have to take another call). So it's not necessarily an EVO specific problem.

3. biglebronski

biglebronski Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I have had the same problem ever since I got this phone in September. I can only hang up on BOTH calls, not just one. Has anyone figured this out?

4. Droidn00b

Droidn00b Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Texas
    I'm having the same problem.

5. celtyshan

celtyshan New Member

Jan 23, 2011
    I'm having the same problem with the Epic 4g? Is there no way?

Tags: