• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call Waiting - No sliders - Accidental Answers

sarcj07

Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Hello,

I have had the DroidX since the day it was released and cannot get over this problem. When I am receiving a call while already on another call, the screen will activate (even if held to my face) and it will be buttons to Accept/Ignore (not sliders). This is extremely frustrating because I will Accept/Ignore calls sometimes before I even realize what is going on. Many times I am in mid conversation.... then I look at my phone and realize I'm talking to a completely different person.

Is there any way to make the phone have sliders (or any other kind of system) when you are receiving a secondary call?

My phone is not rooted, not sure if that affects the answers... although I guess I would consider rooting just to get away from this one problem.

Thanks!

- Josh..

By the way, I have searched for a long while and surprisingly can't find anything on this topic...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones