1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Callers can hear my notifications!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aheartlesshand, Apr 19, 2012.

1. aheartlesshand

If I have someone on the phone with me and I get an incoming call, a text message, an email, a facebook notification, an alarm goes off, or any other notification that makes a noise, the caller on the line can hear it. It does not matter whether it is an external noise, such as the alarm going off, or an internal noise that only I am supposed to hear, such as the call waiting beep. The caller can hear them all. Any way to fix this? Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

As far as the audio notifications go, the other end should hear those, since you are using the ear piece and it has dual mic's on them. Now, the internal notification for the call waiting, not so sure about. I use a bluetooth, so I don't have any of these problems.

3. aheartlesshand

Yes, that makes total sense about the text notifications, alarms, etc! Thanks! I am still boggled about the person I am on the line with hearing my call waiting beep. It is quite annoying as not only do they miss a part of what I am saying, it is also a privacy issue. I hope someone knows how to fix this!

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews