• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calling locally in Europe with tablet

Dmack

Lurker
Jan 2, 2013
Maybe someone can help. I am from the US and have a google number. I live in Norway. I use my google voice all the time to call around the states, for free. That is a great feature, but I am tethered to my PC when I do it. I want to use GrooveIP or Talkatone or what ever I can find to make calls from my Android tablet to: 1. Make calls to and from US just like the PC and 2. To local phones in Norway over wifi. Any ideas

I like most of you bought 2 of these for Christmas via Groupon 1 worked, 1 doesn't after emailing the company from the 30th December and having no replied contacted groupon finally received an email from meer Shah who quickly passed the book as I received a late response from Muhammed then several phone calls later still no joy not happy went back to groupon and am in the process of going to trading standards, watchdog etc as these seem to be no more than fraudsters!!

Thank god for Groupon as they are the only ones that are doing something!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones