1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Calling on Nils, the Incredible wants you back.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by _mw_, Aug 15, 2011.

1. _mw_

_mw_ Android Enthusiast
    None

This is a public question to Nils, the developer of the drop dead smexy Business GingerSense ROMs. I hope you're still developing, and I am curious if you have any plans to roll the latest OTA into your ROMs, even if you don't have plans to release them on XDA?

I'll give you some room on my servers to set up your own developer forums, I don't care. Whatever it takes. Fine wine? Pictures of nice cars (I can't afford the real thing)? Shoulder rub? Words of encouragement written in felt pen with sparkles glued on the paper?

Advertisement

2. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    IT Security
    Near Albany, NY
    I am still developing. I have actually released a new version of each of my ROM's in the last day or so.

And yes, I am waiting patiently for the OTA so I can build a stock version of GB and use the kernel and radio for my other ROM's

3. _mw_

_mw_ Android Enthusiast
    None

I should do some background follow up before I post is what you're saying? ;) I blame it on my work schedule.

I'm stoked you got your status on XDA and that these projects will move forward. Keep it up, and I while I can't toss a bunch of cash your way (wish I could), if you ever need anything hosted just let me know and we'll figure something out!

4. jamor

jamor Android Expert
    None

Apr 13, 2010
    Planet Earth
    What phone do you plan on upgrading to?