• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help calling the bank without keyboard

When you are on your call, look directly below the number and you will see a small "phone icon and the word Cancel". Directly below that you will see a small keyboard icon on the bottom center of the screen. Press that icon and drag it to the top. This will provide you with the keyboard needed to enter your numbers. You can also enter the numbers on the contact card. After the phone number, insert a comma and then the number you would need to enter. If you find that it is happening to fast and the bank is not catching it, enter a couple more commas. That will provide the time needed. If I remember correctly, each comma represents 5 seconds. So it may take a little trial and error. I have it for all of my accounts and even my Voice Mail. Very handy and no worrying about entering the numbers. All automated....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones