• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calls going straight to voicemail

anyone else having this problem? everything else seems fine sms, mms, I can make phone calls just fine but most incoming calls go to voicemail. The phone is only 3 weeks old but virgin wants to send me a refurb and charge me $25. :(
dont ever take refurbished.
its either new or new.
i have problems with the sms.
try restarting the phone.
then run a prl update.

Upvote 0
Also had this problem before (but not with this phone) when Virgin had problems getting my account set up correctly. They eventually had to cancel my account and recreate it, it had gotten so messed up in the settings on their end. Might try giving them a call and having them check that.

A profile update might help as well?

Upvote 0
Anyone having issues with calls going straight to voicemail on a Droid Turbo with Verizon? I can't figure out what I might've accidentally click on to cause this or if it was caused through an update, but I really need help fixing this issue because it's been going on now for about 3 days. Help Please!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones