• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calls going to voicemail after 1 ring

Matt75

Lurker
Oct 1, 2009
Has anyone had this problem?
Sometimes, when I receive calls, the phone will ring 2 or three times before going to voicemail - it is almost like I am rejecting the calls, which I know I'm not, as it tends to happen when I'm not even touching the phone.

Phone details are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy
O2 UK
Firmware 1.5
Baseband I7500XXII4
Kernel 2.6.27

It doesn't always happen but often enough to really annoy me.

Thanks for any help you can give

Also, Task Killer shows that various programmes are open, when I haven't used them - I understand that things like Battery Widget will open in the background, but don't understand why Last.FM does.

Yeah, I've had this problem. Noticed it last weekend. I even turned off the voicemail, rang myself and would here the phone connection just drop after one ring. It lasted all day until I powered the phone off then back on again. I haven't experienced it since, though am a little paranoid and ring myself every now and again to make sure the calls are coming through. Oh yes, I'm running the H8 firmware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones