• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calls log manager

Ali1254

Lurker
May 18, 2020
Hi
I am a freelancer doing financial product sales and real estate sales,I am making random calls to people's from same number if client doesn't respond they give call back later I am unable to.identify whether I called him for financial product or real estate.
Please let me know if any solution to this.

The easiest solution is to use two numbers.

I use a free Wi-Fi calling app, and it allows me to have two numbers on the same device.

There are ways to earn free credits (minutes) every day.
If I had to buy minutes, it still would not cost very much.

It also will work without Wi-Fi, via the data plan with your carrier.

I use Dingtone.

https://dingtone.en.uptodown.com/android

Upvote 0
Using two mobile numbers will solve your problem. If you use one for financial products and another for real estate, you will always know the interest of the person calling you. Also, multiple apps can help you detect who is calling you, so maybe you will remind why you call this person. For example, I am using Family Orbit. I use it for checking the calling history of my child. I am aware of him, and I want to know who are the people are calling him and who is he calling. In case something happens, it will help me a lot to find my kid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones