1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Camcorder

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brutismax, May 18, 2011.

1. Brutismax

Brutismax Lurker
    None

May 18, 2011
    I have been looking at this for my first smartphone. Really like the idea of having a rugged phone but I saw a vid from the camcorder and didn't think it looked good at all. So I have a few questions about the commando. Is it possible to download an app or upgrade for the camcorder? How strong is the reception/wifi signal compaired to a droid x or incredible? Will it play movies and games as good as the others I mentioned? Thanks.​

Advertisement

2. tkahike

tkahike Newbie
    None

The screen is better on this then my brides incredible. I haven't used the video camera, but I don't really expect to take home movies with it. As for watching them, I keep movies on there, they look great.

3. callmecolt

callmecolt Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 25, 2011
    I do not find the camera or camcorder on this phone that impressive, exept for the fact that I can put it under water and use it. It may just be me and my phone, but the camera is very slow and the pictures blur a lot even under good lighting.

4. *Boots*

*Boots* Lurker
    None

To the op,

If you want a phone with a great camcorder the GzOne isn't the phone for you, however, if you want a phone that you can submerge in water and take a video with you've come to the right place:) I really do wish this problem is fixed with the next update, or firmware upgrade, but as it is I do not know of anything that will help it.

Boots