1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Camera 360 and others

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Clevo89, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Clevo89

Clevo89 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Finally have an array of Camera/Photography/editor apps I'm happy with. I've tried and tested a few.

I've settled on:

The stock Camera for quick shots

Camera 360: The camera takes better shots than the stock so I use this for composed shots

Befunky Photo editor: I really really like this editor even though I needed to install Adobe Air for it to work. I don't remember reading this aspect when downloading AA but glad I did.

Some questions:

Is adobe air considered bloatware?

Camera 360: I downloaded and installed the free version from the Android Market. I'm nagged to buy the full version and would be glad to. The nag has a link to Google Market. I click the link and the Android market opens to the free version. A search on the AM doesn't offer me the paid version. Anyone know why not?

Canera 360: Does anyone know a way to take a photo in normal mode then re-importing in Camera 360 to use the effects? I normally get my head around software pretty quick but this has me stumped. I figured you're not really meant to do that...which would be a shame and a drawback to an otherwise pretty good picture taker.

Thanks for your halp

Advertisement

2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
  3. Clevo89

Jul 30, 2011
    Thanks Harry.... any ideas why the paid version was removed from the market? Nothing on the Dev's website as far as I could see as to the reasons why. I'm reluctant to buy things not from the market

4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
    Found no hints, for iPhone it seens avaliable, maybe a question of time being for Android :)

EDIT: This link above, I meant it only for info ;)

Harry

5. Clevo89

Jul 30, 2011
    Thanks again Harry

There was an update available for Camera360 and the developers acknowledged that there was a problem with the paid version listing on the Android market.

6. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
    Today I read Adobe will cancel the flash player for mobile and going on with Adobe Air and HTML5.
    So Air is acting as a kind of more modern flash in your app ... you lucky devil :)

Harry